Tutorial developers use their knowledge of data science tools and methods to create online learning materials and teach tutorials during the hackweek.
- Fostering the learning and development of community members on topics of interest at the hackweek.
- Supporting the design of a shared open source curriculum.
- Define learning outcomes that are tailored to community needs.
- Build new skills in data science pedagogy.
- Offer feedback to peers on tutorial design.
- Create interactive tutorials in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Use GitHub to share tutorial content in an open source environment.
- Teach or assist with teaching tutorials during the hackweek.