Project Leaders have an interest in guiding small teams in their progress toward hackweek project goals. Usually the project lead is the person who pitches a project idea.
- Supporting all team members in getting something valuable out of their time during hackweek project work.
- Fostering collaboration within a small team.
- Laying the foundation for long-term project development after the hackweek is complete.
- Pitch an idea for a project.
- Gather a team and help each person get clear on their individual goals during the project work.
- Facilitate relationship-building and development of collaborative structures among the team.
- Help everyone design project work that is within the scope of the hackweek.
- Lead daily standup team check-ins.