The project consultant has a big-picture view of the possible scope of projects for the hackweek community, and helps participants get clear on project ideas and objectives.
- Communicating the purpose and approach of small group collaborations.
- Shaping community ideas into well-defined and realistic project designs.
- Creating a welcoming space for participants to engage in project ideation and completion.
- Post information on Slack to participants about the structure and purpose of hackweek projects.
- Encourage participants to pitch project ideas before the hackweek.
- Assemble and make sense of project ideas.
- Guide the formation of project teams on the first day of the hackweek.
- Facilitate small group collaborations during the hackweek.
- Assist teams in setting goals and sharing results.
- Provide guidance to teams who wish to remain connected after the hackweek.