The Collaboration Architect is experienced in developing community-building strategies that amplify inclusion, co-mentoring, and collaboration. They identify the barriers that inhibit engagement and contribution, and they develop structured interactions that enhance the participant’s learning experience.
- Reduce the degree of overwhelm and social anxiety that emerges when learning and practicing new skills with new people in a compressed timeframe.
- Foster inclusive and generative teamwork.
- Encourage and support early career participants to step out of their comfort zone to take on leading a project team.
- Facilitate collaborative discussions about the portfolio of tutorials and their content.
- Train/coach Project Coordinator and Helpers.
- Facilitate participant interaction.
- Facilitate participants moving through the project formation phases i.e., ideation, pitching, co-shaping/scoping, and selection.
- Gather feedback, insights, and ideas from the organizing team, participant focus group, and survey responses and identify areas for improvement.