UW-Seattle Data Science Fall 2022
Please join us, Thursday, October 20th, from 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. for this year’s Fall Recruiting Fair, hosted in-person on the UW campus! Multiple UW programs and schools are working together to create this opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and undergraduates working in data science to connect with companies and research labs looking for permanent employees and summer interns in data science positions.
- Thursday, October 20th, from 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Located in the Husky Union Building (HUB) Ballroom – campus map here
- 11:30 a.m. – open to all graduate students and postdocs.
- 1:30 p.m. – open to ALL current UW students and postdocs from participating data science programs.
- Students and postdocs must bring their Husky Card to be admitted to the event.
Information for Students:
The Fall Recruiting Fair will give you an exciting opportunity to meet with employers, who are all looking to recruit UW Seattle students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities. Please note that access is limited to various populations beginning from 11:30am to 1:30pm for post-docs and graduate students from participating data science programs. There is open access from 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
Students and postdocs must bring their Husky Card to be admitted to the event.
To participate, there are THREE required steps:
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- On the day of the fair, be sure to check in at the REGISTRATION desk before heading into the fair.
- Check back often as new employers may be added over the coming weeks!
Information for Recruiters:
This exciting event allows you the opportunity to connect with UW Seattle students and alumni from across campus who are actively seeking jobs (full and/or part-time) or internships in data science. Join us for this can’t-miss piece of your recruiting plan!
Each company will be able to bring up to 5 representatives (for free) in-person on the day of the career fair with free parking from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. You are welcome to come early to setup your booth, check-in, and enjoy your free breakfast! During the event, feel free to take a break in our employer lounge room and enjoy a free lunch away from the noise of the fair. There is no cost to participate for existing Allen School Industry Affiliate partners in good standing.
- Free for current Allen School Industry Affiliates Members and eScience Industry Affiliate Members
- $200 for non-profits and government (as space allows)
- $400 for other employers