Data Visualization Librarian
Negeen Aghassibake is the Data Visualization Librarian at UW Libraries based in the Health Sciences Library. Her goal is to help researchers think critically about data visualization and how it might play a role in their work.
Before coming to UW, Negeen was a graduate student at the University of Texas at Austin School of Information, where she worked as an Assessment Graduate Research Assistant at UT Libraries. She holds a BA in Historical Studies and Literary Studies from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Mondays from 1:00-2:00 PM.
- Data visualization: Tableau, RAWGraphs, Power BI
- Data collection tools: REDCap, Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics
- Data preparation and cleaning: OpenRefine, Excel
- Data management plan guidance
- Data literacy