Mary Gates Commons
This two-hour event is an opportunity for the University of Washington campus community and regional partners to present their activities and connect with others engaged in data-intensive discovery.
Are you engaged in research or teaching involving data-intensive discovery — either advancing the methodologies, or putting these methodologies to work in any field of discovery? Does your work require extracting knowledge from large, noisy, or complex datasets? Do you use advanced statistical techniques, advanced data management platforms, or advanced visualization methods in your work? Are you involved in inventing these advanced methods? If so, please register by Friday, Feb. 17, to present your work in this poster session!
Prizes will be awarded … refreshments served … the costs of poster production will be covered … easels will be provided … This is an incomparable opportunity to network with others who are advancing the forefront of data-intensive discovery.
- Posters must be roughly 32″ x 40″. Please correctly size your poster before you send it, and request the unmounted option.
- Foamcore and easels will be provided for displaying posters. They will not be tacked to the wall.
- You must be present at the poster session. You’re encouraged to bring someone along so you can simultaneously staff your poster and network with others.
- You must register by Friday, Feb. 17. Registration form is available here.
- Poster setup will be 2 to 3 p.m. the day of the event.
If you are printing a new poster, eScience can cover printing costs through UW Creative Communications.
*Please send your name and email address to Robin Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the “approved for printing” list prior to submitting your file for printing.*
For guaranteed poster printing, please submit your file to UW Creative Communications by noon on Friday, Feb. 17, to email@example.com.
We’ll see you on Tuesday, Feb. 21 in the Mary Gates Commons!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.