Winter Incubator participants will present their project findings at this informative session.
- 2:00: Combining artificial and human intelligence to improve process modeling: a case study in cyborg mountain flood prediction
Christina Bandaragoda, Purshottam Shivraj, Amanda Tan, Rob Fatland, Nicoleta Cristea
- 2:20: Experimental diffusion analysis to extract changes in tissue-structure function in the diseased brain.” Chad Curtis and Ariel Rokem.
- 2:40: An infrastructure for analyzing political images gathered on Twitter
Nora Webb Williams, Wesley Zuidema, Andreu Casas, and John D. Wilkerson
- 3:00: Deciphering Climate Clues via Carbon Flux Simulation”.
Qiaoyun Peng, Amanda Tan and Rob Fatland
- 3:20 Hitting the Mark: Optimizing Astronomical Targeting and Observing Strategy, Jennifer Sobeck & Jake VanderPlas
A reception will follow at 3:40 PM in the Studio.