1) Project Charter – prospective, for an internal audience
(completed during the first two weeks). Template.
- Scheduling & Communication
- Personal Goals & Contributions
- Project Planning
- Deliverable Schedule
- Future Directions
Project Website Topic Guide & Exchange Schedule, Website Template coming soon.
Feedback Template, Exchange Format coming soon.
3) Project Blogs – written by DSSG Program Coordinator Emily Keller and/or eScience Communications Specialist Louisa Gaylord, in coordination with the project teams
4) Final Presentation – Given by students scheduled for Wednesday August 18, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. PT. Open to the public.
Please see the Final Presentations folder in the Google Drive, which contains these items:
- A sponsor slide to please include as your last slide, acknowledging DSSG funders.
- The DSSG logo to please include on your first slide, which typically also includes photos and names of all team members.
- A folder for each team to upload their finished slides in advance of final presentations.
Each team will have 15-20 minutes to present, followed by a 10-minute question and answer session immediately following each presentation. You can design your slides however you wish. If you prefer to use a UW template, you can find them here.
You can view final presentation slides from prior years at the end of the Project Outcomes section for each project on the DSSG website. For 2020, see this page. Please let us know if you have any questions.
5) Outside Presentations (Optional) – Funds are available to support students presenting DSSG work at conferences. Previously students have presented at conferences such as Bloomberg D4GX, Cascadia Conference, and Chicago DSSG.