1) Project Charter – prospective, for an internal audience
(completed during the first two weeks). Template
- Scheduling & Communication
- Personal Goals & Contributions
- Project Planning
- Deliverable Schedule
- Future Directions
3) Project Blogs – written by DSSG Program Coordinator Emily Keller in coordination with the project teams
4) Final Presentation – Given by students tentatively scheduled for Wednesday August 19, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. PT. Open to the public.
5) Outside Presentations (Optional) – Funds are available to support students presenting DSSG work at conferences. Previously students have presented at conferences such as Bloomberg D4GX, Cascadia Conference, and Chicago DSSG.