- UW Libraries DSSG fellows have access to UW Libraries digital collections. To log in to library service, use the UW Net ID provided during enrollment in the UW’s Workday human resources system.
- Wellness Site for UW students: wellbeing.uw.edu. Has information on Mental Health, Medical, Recreation, Safety, and other resources.
- Resources for all (students and non-students):
- 24 Hour King County Crisis Line: 206-461-3222
- Psychology today website (Find a therapist – can search by insurance):
- Contact your insurance company to request referral resources in your area
- You may also contact the UW Counseling Center (206-543-1240) to inquire about providers in the area who may accept your insurance.
- The UW is offering free virtual mindfulness and fitness classes that are open to anyone during this time.
- Schedules for synchronous classes can be found here: https://www.washington.edu/ima/#virtual and here: https://thewholeu.uw.edu/2020/03/19/virtual-fitness-classes/
- There is also a library of recorded class content available to anyone with a UW NetID: https://www.washington.edu/ima/virtual-fitness-classes/
- UW Safe Campus. “Call SafeCampus anytime — no matter where you work or study — to anonymously discuss safety and well-being concerns for yourself or others.”