The 2019 UW Data Science Career Fair will be held on Monday, October 14 from noon to 6 p.m. in the HUB Ballroom, 2nd floor.
Multiple UW departments and programs are working together to create this opportunity for undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs working in data science to connect with companies and research labs looking for permanent employees and summer interns in data science positions.
Please REGISTER HERE for the event by 5pm on Friday, October 11.
The event will be open to PRE-REGISTERED UW students and postdocs as follows:
Starting at 12 p.m.:
- PRE-REGISTERED graduate students and postdocs from participating data science programs.
Starting at 2:30 p.m.:
- Open to ALL current UW students and postdocs. Priority access will be given to students who have preregistered. Students and postdocs must bring their Husky Card to be admitted to the event.
Participating companies: Interested companies can register to participate at this link. The companies below have already registered for this event.
- The Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Allstate Insurance Company
- AI2 Incubator
- Axiom Data Science
- Beyond Limits
- Blueprint Technologies
- Expedia Group
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Kernel Labs
- Lightspeed Microscopy
- Micron Technology
- MINDBODY, Inc.
- MPIRICA Health
- Novo Nordisk
- Oracle Data Cloud
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- PMG Digital Marketing Agency
- Revel Consulting
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- TIBCO Software
- Wizards of the Coast
- West Monroe Partners
- Wyze Labs, Inc
- Zillow Group
You can find additional information on these companies including location, description, available position types on Career Fair Plus.
*Watch a video about the 2018 UW Data Science Career Fair on YouTube!*
Event Chair: Kay Beck-Benton (Computer Science & Engineering)
Deborah Alterman (MS in Data Science)
Crystal Eney (Computer Science & Engineering)
Tyler McCormick (Statistics)
Jane Koh (eScience Institute)
Jennifer Worrell (Computer Science & Engineering)
Sponsoring UW departments:
Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology
Department of Applied Mathematics
Department of Biology
Department of Human-Centered Design & Engineering
Department of Statistics
UW Master’s in Data Science Program
UW Institute for Neuroengineering