UW-Seattle Data Science Fall 2021
The Virtual Fall Recruiting Event will give you an exciting opportunity to network with dozens of employers (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW Seattle students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities. We hope to “see” you there!
Each organization will be able to host 1:1 schedules and up to eight (8) group sessions throughout this four-hour event. 1:1 appointments are 10 minutes long and can have qualifications (school year, major, grad date, work authorization, GPA) applied, if desired. Group sessions are 30 minutes each and can host up to 50 attendees at a time. You and your representatives may choose the times for your 1:1 and group sessions.
To participate, there are THREE required steps:
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- Sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
- What is a virtual fair?
- Preparing for UW’s Virtual Career Fairs
- Handshake’s Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair
- 5 Tips to Stand Out at Virtual Fairs
- Virtual Fairs – Your Ticket to Getting Hired
Information for Recruiters:
This exciting virtual event allows you the opportunity to “meet” UW Seattle students and alumni from across campus (via video/chat) who are actively seeking jobs (full and/or part-time) or internships in data science. Current companies who are participating in this year’s Data Science Career Fair include Beyond Limits, Brooksource, Cadence, Costco Wholesale, Docugami, Donuts, Inc., ExtraHop Networks, inventXYZ, Just-Evotec Biologics, Lightspeed Microscopy, MAQ Software, Micron Technology, National Security Innovation Network, Noonum, Productiv, the Allen Institute, and West Monroe.
Join us for this can’t-miss piece of your recruiting plan!
- Free for current Allen School Industry Affiliates Members and eScience Industry Affiliate Members
- $125 for startups and non-profits (as space allows)
- $400 for other employers
Please email email@example.com if you have additional questions before, during, or after registration.